Financial Controller - Brussels
September 13, 2019
Accounting & finance
Robert Half is currently looking for a Financial Controller for a permanent position based in Brussels.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is currently looking for a Financial Controller for a permanent position based in Brussels. Our client is a fast growing company active in the healthcare sector.
As Financial Controller you will be responsible for:
- Reporting & provides control, coordination and management of data flow for strategic planning, management reporting, budgeting, forecasting, and support of ad-hoc analysis to meet operational requirements;
- Reporting & Analysis
- Analyzes monthly P&L and Revenue results to identify key growth drivers and trends;
- Consolidate monthly Risks & Opportunities to be submitted to management and ensure it is accurately reflected in the forecast;
- Provide analysis to Finance Manager & Director on the monthly forecast and during the budget process;
- Support Leadership team's preparation for business reviews, including providing all financial slides as well as supporting commentary;
- Monthly Forecast/Annual Budget Submission : Revenue & Costs/Expenses
- Leads the monthly management forecast process for the divisions Integrated Engagement Services (BE + NL) & R&D Services (BE) of the company;
- Presents budget and forecast analysis and presentations for senior management;
- Ensure monthly forecast and annual budget submissions are completed accurately and on time;
- Recommends and implements system solutions for the budget and forecast processes.
- Revenue Forecast & Pipeline follow-up
- Feed Backlog & Revenue forecast for the division Integrated Engagement Services (BE + NL) based on the monthly New Business forecast, within a BI Tool;
- Overall responsibility for the bi-weekly revenue roadmap and working with sales director and Commercial teams to ensure accuracy of Revenue in-hands and pipeline.
- Customer Pricing / Proposal review & Business Partnering to Sales Team;
- Researches and reports on ad hoc information requests;
- Supports and maintains an ongoing process of system and procedure reevaluation.
The required profile for the position:
- Master's degree in Finance/Accounting and a first experience in Audit (1 to 2 years) with a strong willingness to enter the business;
- Fluent in English + Dutch/French knowledge is an advantage;
- Advanced Excel knowledge is required. SAP and/or Hyperion (Essbase) experience is plus;
- Attention to detail to ensure completeness and accuracy of reporting, together with helicopter view capability;
- Commitment to meet reporting deadlines;
- Proactive, excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and in a very fast changing environment.
Interested in this position ? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
BrusselsAvenue Arnaud Fraiteur 15-23 - 2nd floor