Financial Controller - Brussels - Permanent
August 16, 2019
Accounting & finance
For an international organization based in Brussels, active in cultural industry, we are currently looking for a Financial Controller (m/f) for a permanent position.
The company is located in Brussels and is active in the cultural industry.
Responsible for the Controlling & Reporting, your responsibilities as a Financial Controller will be:
Co-administrate the new Group finance tool (ERP: NetSuite)
- You maintain ERP current architecture and assist in future developments;
- You perform controls and design reports to be used across the Group;
- You help users in their needs and enrich Group accounting guidelines;
Assist in all the preparation and analysis of the Group's Financial needs
- You assist with the consolidation of quarterly management reporting's (Actuals, Forecast & Budget) for the Group;
- You produce monthly reporting's and assist in analysis at Group level (margins, overhead costs, marketing costs, distribution costs, …);
- You consolidate the Group treasury, produce cash flow reporting's and assist in the analysis;
- You assist with the Statutory Consolidation of the Group;
Run specific financial tasks and controls
- You develop key financial internal controls and perform quality checks;
- You assist with in depth analysis to support the business in their decisions, and provide timely feedback on their specific queries;
- You support the Finance Team in Ad-hoc projects.
Required profile for the Financial Controller:
- You hold a Master degree in Finance, Management;
- You have minimum 2 years of experience in finance positions (controller, auditor, consolidation…);
- You are fluent in French or Dutch are "nice to have";
- You have affinity with systems; experience as a key user is an asset;
- You have good Excel knowledge;
- You have an orderly mindset, and are details oriented;
- You are able to cope with a changing environment;
- You are pro-active, flexible, skeptical mindset and dynamic team player;
- You are eager to deliver high quality results;
- You are capable of understanding complex business models;
- You are eager to develop / attend trainings;
- You are goal-setting and have good time management;
- You are passionate about music.
What our client offers:
- A full-time open-ended contract.
- A function allowing collaboration with the Business responsible and Management.
- A compensation and benefits package depending on your experience (including Luncheon vouchers, Group insurance, etc). Possibility for a company car.
- A relaxed yet challenging work environment in a beautiful building located within the center of Brussels with a casual dress policy
- You will have the opportunity to work in a team of driven and professional people who are all passionate, in an always moving and multi projects environment.
Interested in this position? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
De Kleetlaan 12a Box 4 - 4th floor