Financial - Business Analyst - Brussels
Post Date : 21 April 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Description :Robert Half is currently looking for a (m/f) Financial / Business Analyst for one of our clients.
Our client is a growing media company based in Brussels.
Reporting to the CFO and the Managing Director, the Financial / Business Analyst will have following responsibilities:
- Prepare the monthly reconciliation between SalesForce & Bob;
- Prepare the monthly consolidated reporting (P&L ; Balance sheet ; Cash-Flow statement);
- Prepare the quarterly consolidated P&L by business lines;
- Monitor the moving budget;
- Assist Managing Director and CFO in conducting business & financial analysis (business plan of new product, profitability, cash consumption, …);
- Define, implement, monitor weekly & Monthly business KPI for the Management;
- Assist the CFO in the Annual Budget preparation & modelling;
- Assist the CFO in the Quarterly Reforecasts preparation & modelling.
The requested qualifications for the position of Financial / Business Analyst include:
- Master degree in Finance, Accounting, Controlling or similar;
- Minimum 3 years ' experience in a similar position, an experience in an audit company is an asset;
- Fluent in French and English;
- Strong knowledge in Excel, good knowledge of Belgian GAAP;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Proactive, organised, dynamic and accurate, stress resistant.
Interested in this function of Financial / Business Analyst? Apply today!