Financial Business Analyst - Brussels
August 12, 2019
Accounting & finance
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is currently looking for a Financial Business Analyst - Integrated Stores for a permanent position based in Brussels.
Our client is a fast growing company active in the retail sector.
As Financial Business Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Financial analysis: close follow-up and insights on the financial performance of your departments on a periodic and ad-hoc basis, establish reliable reporting to the top management by developing strong KPIs;
- Decision support: challenge the business on their results and provide financial business advice and support (proactively and reactively), in order to inform management, allowing the achievement of their annual budget/growth initiatives and facilitating grounded decision making;
- Set-up and manage the budget and quarterly forecast (full P&L) allocated for business activities, in order to ensure a growth-proof, stable, dynamic and cost-efficient department;
- Analyze and address complex ad-hoc issues and business cases and advise on potential impact;
- Act as a business Partner for your departments;
- Collect and organize data and input from multiple sources, and use them as a basis for appropriate and accurate financial analysis for the business unit;
- Keep track of relevant developments in your own field, exchange knowledge with colleagues and contribute to knowledge transfer, to be able to put trends and developments into practice.
The required profile for the Financial Business Analyst position:
- Master Degree (preferably in Finance or Economics);
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience as an auditor, consultant, financial business controller or similar function;
- Bilingual French/Dutch and a very good knowledge of English;
- Strong Excel knowledge. Knowledge of SAP is a plus;
- Analytical skills and strategic thinking;
- Customer and result oriented;
- Flexibility and able to work in a demanding environment;
- Excellent communication/convincing skills in order to build a strong relationship with the business;
- Teamwork mindset.
Our client offers:
- You join a stable company which is part of a strong group. A Belgian company with a rich history. Take sustainable actions and contribute to a healthy way of life are part of our priorities;
- We offer you the possibility to participate in the organization of a company in full move;
- You follow many trainings and have evolution opportunities;
- You can count on a competitive salary as well as a large extra-legal advantages package.
Interested in this position of Financial Business Analyst at a young and dynamic company? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
BrusselsAvenue Louise 235 - 10th floor