Financial Business Analyst Assortement & Store - Brussels
July 1, 2019
Accounting & finance
Robert Half Finance and Accounting is currently looking for a Financial Business Analyst Assortment & Store concept for a permanent position based in Brussels.
Our client is a fast growing company active in the retail sector.
As Financial Business Analyst Assortment & Store concept you will be responsible for:
- As a Financial Business Analyst Assortment & Store concept, you act as a financial business partner for the commercial department assortment, store concept and quality, and ensure the performance of your commercial departments. You are responsible for the financial analysis, budgeting & forecasting process for these departments, follow-up on their financial performance, costs and revenues, and provide results and recommendations;
- Financial analysis: close follow-up and insights on the financial performance of your departments on a periodic and ad-hoc basis, establish reliable reporting to the top management by developing strong KPIs;
- Decision support: challenge the business on their results and provide financial business advice and support (proactively and reactively), in order to inform management, allowing the achievement of their annual budget/growth initiatives and facilitating grounded decision making;
- Set-up and manage the budget and quarterly forecast (full P&L) allocated for business activities, in order to ensure a growth-proof, stable, dynamic and cost-efficient department;
- Analyze and address complex ad-hoc issues and business cases and advise on potential impact;
- Act as a business Partner for your departments;
- Collect and organize data and input from multiple sources, and use them as a basis for appropriate and accurate financial analysis for the business unit;
- Keep track of relevant developments in your own field, exchange knowledge with colleagues and contribute to knowledge transfer, to be able to put trends and developments into practice.
The required profile for the position:
- You have a Master Degree preferably in Finance or Economics;
- You can count on at least 3 to 5 years of relevant experience as auditor, consultant or financial business controller;
- You have a strong analytical skills;
- You are customer and result oriented, and you are able to work in a demanding environment;
- You have a strong knowledge in Excel;
- You have a teamwork and "can-do" mindse;
- You have a very good knowledge in Dutch, French and English.
Interested in this position ? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
BrusselsAvenue Louise 235 - 10th floor