Financial Analyst - Brussels
November 4, 2019
Accounting & finance
Accountemps is currently looking for a Financial Analyst (M/F) to join an international company.
Our client, active in the educational sector, is located in Brussels.
As a Financial Analyst, you will have the following responsibilities :
- You are responsible for receiving and assessing financial reports provided by our partners ;
- You assist with budgeting process/budget realization and forecasting ;
- You realize reports on financial status and risks ;
- You analyze operating expenses ;
- You provide the team with alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance ;
Your profile :
- You have a bachelor's/ master's degree in economics or finance ;
- A first experience in financial reporting is an important asset ;
- A first experience in an international company is an asset ;
- You are fluent in English, other languages are considered assets ;
- You have strong knowledge of the MS Office packages ;
- You are a motivated person looking for an diverse workplace ;
- You work autonomously, you are a team player and result‐driven ;
- You have strong analytical and communication skills ;
- You are immediately available.
Our offer :
- Our client offers you a challenging position as a Financial Analyst in a dynamic and evolving institution ;
- An exciting new challenge with a competitive salary and benefits.
Interested? Send your cv!
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
BrusselsAvenue Arnaud Fraiteur 15-23 - 2nd floor