Finance Reporting Manager - Brussels
Post Date : 11 September 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Robert Half is currently looking for a (m/f) Finance Reporting Manager for one of our clients based in Brussels.
Our client, active in the chemistry sector is based in Brussels.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the Finance Reporting Manager will manage a team of 3 and will have following responsibilities:
- Perform Smartviewfile/ HFM control/ HFM appendix for legal entity
- Manage the closing process each month
- Explain all variation in B/S and P&L per legal entity
- Manage provisions IAS 19 - Restructuring - Environmental
- Perform FA activation - follow of specific project
- Manage cash forecast for all Belgium sites
- Perform income tax calculation - declaration and appendix
- Perform DTA and DTL posting at year end + appendix
- Manage Cash reconciliation and check with Kerling
- Produce BNB Statutory accounts
- Manage Audit
- Prepare Documentation of internal control process
- Clear all accounts (CN- invoices accrual - waiting accounts)
- Provide assistance to the head of Finance if required
The requested qualifications for the position of Finance Reporting Manager include:
- Master in Finance
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a financial position, accounting or audit
- Fluent in English and French
- Proactive and team player to organize and lead meeting
- Finance expertise
- Technical skills in Accounting (Belgian Gaap & IFRS), SAP, Excel
- Time management, deadline oriented
Our client offers you a position in a worldwide top ranked company in their field operating in 10 countries across Europe.
Interested in this position of Finance Reporting Manager? Apply today!