Finance Officer - Brussels
Post Date : 26 July 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Accountemps is currently looking for a Finance Officer (M/F) for his client who is a well-known financial group.
Our client is situated in the centre of Brussels and is easy accessible with public transportation.
As Finance Officer, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- You will assist the Head of Finance for the accounting, tax and reconcilement duties within the Brussels branch;
- You will ensure that all the financial reporting to external regulators and internally is conducted in an efficient and accurate manner;
- You will assist for the expense budgeting including expense controls, monitoring expense usage and preparation of management reports and analysis in order to decision-making;
- You will assist by managing the administration for a range of facility services and premises maintenance ensuring that operational efficiency is achieved to provide a quality service to customers.
The requested qualifications for this Finance Officer position include:
- You have a Master degree in business, accounting, or finance;
- You have 5 years of experience in a similar position;
- You have excellent communication and written skills in Dutch, French and English;
- You have the ability to work accurately with excellent attention to detail;
- You have strong organizational skills;
- You have a very good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- You have a flexible working style and you are a positive team player.
Our client offers:
- An interesting position in an inspiring, dynamic, international organization of professionals;
- A temporary full time contract;
- An interesting package including extra-legal benefits.
Interested ? Send us your CV now! If you want to check out more opportunities in the Finance sector or the Accounting sector, click here!