Finance Manager - Brussels
Post Date : 17 November 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Description :Robert Half is currently looking for a (m/f) Finance Manager for one of our clients.
Our client, a Belgian industrial group, is located in Brussels.
Reporting to the CFO, the Finance Manager will have following responsibilities:
- Manage the accounting service;
- Drive financial process and systems improvements projects;
- Supervise periodic closing of the month, year;
- Prepare reporting & analyses of the financial results;
- Prepare annual reports (statutory accounts & Consolidation accounts) and Corporate Tax Return;
- Participate and support during budget cycle;
- Prepare estimates and forecasts (cash flow included);
- Provide management reports;
- Act as sponsor for ERP development projects (e.g. purchase orders module, T&E module,…);
- Liaise with external Auditors.
The requested qualifications for the position of Finance Manager include:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting - Tax;
- Minimum 12 years' experience in a multinational environment;
- Fluent in French and English, knowledge of Dutch or other languages is a plus;
- Successful experience in people management;
- Good knowledge of ERP System;
- Good analytical skills, good communicator and team player;
- Taking initiative, autonomy in your work and sense of responsibility.
Interested in this position of Finance Manager? Apply today!