Finance Manager - Brussels
June 13, 2019
Accounting & finance
Robert Half Finance and Accounting is currently looking for a Finance Manager for a permanent position based in Brussels.
Our client is one of the largest specialized Legal Protection insurers.
As Finance Manager you will have the following responsibilities:
- Supervise the statutory accounting with the Head of this team.
- Supervise cash management (bad debt collection and cash position) and provides guidelines or recommendations.
- Prepares performance, cost controls, identify risks and opportunities to provide strategic insight to the Management.
- Responsible for regular financial data quality reviews.
- Prepares & Ensures compliance Tax, legal, social and local & Group financial statements.
- Responsible for all aspects of forecasting, budgeting and three years planning.
- Maintains cashflow projections, including monitoring against liquidity and solvency policies and risk appetites.
- Participates and manage change in current Transformation of Accounting and financial services.
- Supervises the Accounting team, Planning & Analysis team
The required profile for the Finance Manager position:
- Master in Economics or Accounting; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Languages: French or Dutch and fluent in English.
- 5 to 7 years of work experience in a financial and leading role.
- Experience in digital transformation of accounting/finance team is a plus.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office skills and accounting applications.
Interested in this position of Finance Manager? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
BrusselsAvenue Louise 235 - 10th floor