Finance Manager Belux - Brussels
Post Date : 22 May 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Description :Robert Half is currently looking for a (m/f) Finance Manager Belux for one of our clients.
Our client, active in IT services is located in Brussels.
Reporting to the Finance Director Europe, the Finance Manager Belux will have following responsibilities:
- Run effectively the daily, monthly and annual finance operations (accounting, treasury, tax & VAT);
- To be the custodian of statutory and regulatory financial requirements and ensure the appropriate level of awareness in all areas of the country;
- Manage the monthly closing processes at country and ensure timely and accurate reporting of financials;
- Ensure appropriate financial accounting policies and controls are in place and take responsibility for ensuring successful external audit outcomes;
- Support the review of financial processes and controls in order to improve compliance and efficiency;
- Ensure balance sheet reconciliations are performed according to Corporate requirements;
- Ensure that all balance sheet risks and opportunities are known;
- Review and interpret monthly country performance, including risk and opportunity. Identify corrective actions;
- Develop actionable business plans, budgets and forecasts;
- Review month end results and provide insightful commentary;
- Support the bidding process in providing financial insights and taking accountability for the bid financial evaluation and the risk assessment. Ensure the existence of a risk mitigation plan;
- Implement new or improvement of existing financial systems.
The requested qualifications for the position of Finance Manager Belux include:
- Master in Business, Economics, Accounting or another relevant discipline;
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a similar function for an international company;
- Strong accounting and FP&A background;
- Fluent in French, Dutch and English;
- Business process and ERP implementation experience, IFRS and Belgian GAAP knowledge, good understanding of Belgium corporate tax requirements;
- Excellent communication skills;
- High degree of integrity, personal self-discipline and a strong work ethic with a flexible approach to the job, be prepared to challenge the norms and capable of using own initiative;
- Ability to manage deadlines and priorities.
Interested in this position of Finance Manager Belux? Apply today!