Finance Business Partner - Brussels
July 9, 2018
Accounting & finance
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is currently looking for a Finance Business Partner (M/F) for a permanent position based in Brussels.
Our client is a fast growing company active in the telecommunication sector.
As Finance Business Partner you will be responsible for:
- EBITDA details reporting on actuals, on forecasts and on budget;
- Group KPI reporting on actuals, on forecasts and on budget. The Group KPI is an aggregation of 6 company-wide KPIs aiming at directing the actions of each employee of the Group towards our strategic goals;
- Business Working Capital (BWC) and larger Cash Management reporting on actuals, on forecasts and on budget. In combination with the EBITDA, the BWC management allows to manage the Cash Flow of the company;
- Efficiency Savings reporting on actuals, on forecasts and on budget. Efficiency savings are monitored by project and by segment and represent a needed focus for the company in other to achieve our financial targets;
- You are responsible for the BWC / Cash bimonthly reporting & analysis, forecasting, budgeting and operational improvement. You are implementing process improvements for these processes. You are managing the Program board that aims at improving our BWC;
- You are responsible for the Efficiency Savings Quarterly reporting & analysis, forecasting, budgeting. You are implementing process improvements for these processes. You are setting up a Program board setting savings targets and following up on their realization;
- You are supporting the Group Finance Business Partner lead on ad hoc requests related to BWC / Cash and/or Efficiency Savings.
The required profile for the Finance Business Partner position:
- University level (Master);
- 5 years' experience in Finance processes environment;
- Experience in Financial controlling (or Business Partnering), Finance consulting and/or financial audit (ideally a mix of these);
- Good knowledge of MS Excel & MS Powerpoint; experience in TM1, Microstrategy and/or SAP is a plus;
- Very good knowledge of French or Dutch and English;
- Very good presentation and inter-personal communications skills;
- Results orientation, critical and analytical mind;
- Business acumen, strategic perspective;
- Agile and able to deal with ambiguity;
- Pro-active, attentive to quality and respect of timing.
Interested in this position of Finance Business Partner at a young and dynamic company? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: