Finance Assistant - Brussels
June 6, 2019
Accounting & finance
Accountemps is currently looking for a Finance Assistant (M/F) for one of our clients.
Our client, an international company in the event sector, is located in the center of Brussels.
As a Finance Assistant, you will report to the Financial Controller and will have the following responsibilities:
- Processing of accounting records (e.g. vendor invoices, banking transactions, invoicing of sales ledger);
- Carry out reconciliations of key balance sheet accounts;
- Coordination of the payroll administration function to include timekeeping, employee file organization, and payroll reporting;
- Support for the Financial Controller for weekly and monthly management reporting of the Profit & Loss statement;
- Support to the local management team with normal administrative tasks.
Your profile as Finance Assistant :
- Bachelor degree in Accounting of in the Financial field ;
- At least 1 year of relevant experience;
- You speak fluently English and have a very good knowledge of French or Dutch;
- Strong knowledge of the MS Office packages;
- You are dynamic, proactive and have strong organizational skills;
- You like to take initiatives and work in a team;
- You are immediately or very fast available.
Our client offers you:
- A polyvalent opportunity with responsibilities and contacts as Finance Assistant;
- The possibility to evolve in a multicultural and high-energy environment;
- A competitive salary.
Interested by this exciting new challenge? Apply now!
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
BrusselsAvenue Louise 235 - 10th floor