Experienced Due Diligence Specialist - Brussels
Post Date : 15 March 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Description :Robert Half Financial Services is currently looking to recruit an Experienced Due Diligence Specialist (M/F) for the Audit Department of one of our clients in Brussels.
Our client is a worldwide leading group.
Reporting to the Audit Manager, you as Due Diligence Specialist will have following responsibilities:
- Assess feasibility of Business Plans and Business Models;
- Assess business valuations of international Mergers & Acquisition - venture Capital projects;
- Contribute to the conception and development of control activities related to new Corporate Capital projects;
- Perform project management audit of the ongoing Due Diligence projects and accompany the transaction until closing;
- Perform internal audit projects within the group entities.
The requested qualifications for this position as Due Diligence Specialist include:
- Degree in Finance, Economics or similar qualifications;
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar environment (Corporate M&A department, Transaction Advisory Services of the Big 4, M&A in Banking, etc.);
- Track record in project management (M&A - divestment projects);
- (Internal) Audit background is an advantage;
- Fluent in English. German is a plus;
- Professional certification is a plus;
- You are a team player with an analytical mind and strong interpersonal skills and values;
- You are solution- and result-oriented;
- You are flexible and willing to travel.
Our client offers you a challenging position and attractive career development opportunities in an international and dynamic environment. They offer you an attractive salary package with a competitive gross salary, company car and other advantages.
Interested in this position as Experienced Due Diligence Specialist? Apply today!