Executive Personal Assistant (M/F)- Brussels
Post Date : 04 April 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Description :OfficeTeam is currently looking for an Executive Personal Assistant (M/F).
Our client is situated in the center of Brussels and is easily accessible with public transportation.
The company is active in Executive Search.
As Executive Personal Assistant you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Manage the consultant's agenda: this will include organizing client meetings, candidate interviews (both in Belgium and abroad), conference calls, videoconferences and internal meetings;
- Contribute to, prepare, review and distribute important confidential business documents such as client proposals, progress reports, role specifications, candidate reports, confirmation letters, etc;
- Follow up and carefully keep track of all on-going assignments of the consultant, anticipating needs and actions when possible;
- Coordinate and organize all practical details related to client, consultant and candidate arrangements such as interviews, travelling (domestic and international), lodging, meetings, etc.;
- Prepare the monthly expense reports and follow-up with project invoices;
- Coding CV's and update the database on a daily basis;
- Assist with other duties such as file maintenance, photocopying, scanning, and mailings.
The requested qualifications for this Executive Personal Assistant position include:
- A first experience as Executive PA supporting in a complex and international environment, ideally in service firms (law, consulting, etc.) or in the Medical Devices Industry;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills);
- Fluency in English, French and Dutch are a strong plus;
- Top-notch administrative skills, comfort in handling complex follow-up activities and juggling multiple tasks in parallel;
- Superior sense of organisation, accuracy and rigour - a demonstrated ability to set priorities;
- Strong sense of responsibility;
- Strong communication skills and a talent for interacting with stakeholders of all levels;
- A high sense of discretion and confidentiality, treating sensitive information appropriately and handling external contacts with diplomacy, professionalism, tact and persistency;
- High level of collaboration and support across the team members;
- A pleasant, well rounded and mature personality with a good level of stress-resistance and a demonstrated client-orientation.
Our client offer:
- The opportunity to work in a stable and pleasant environment where open-mindedness and good atmosphere prevail;
- An attractive compensation package to qualified candidates.