Executive Assistant (M/V) - UK - Brussels
Post Date : 03 March 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Description :OfficeTeam is currently looking for an (m/f) Executive Assistant.
Our client is situated in the center of Brussels and active in the non-profit sector.
As Executive Assistant you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Support to the Executive Manager: Secretarial duties, Manageging his agenda, organizing staff and management meetings, follow-up of minutes, support productivity and process improvement projects;
- Support to the board: drafting agenda of Board meetings, attendance to the Board meetings & drafting the meeting minutes, managing the president's agenda, board elections: promotion, planning and follow-up;
- Support to the Council: draft agenda, coordination slides presentation, invitations extra invitees;
- Support the General Assembly: organization and organization of the General Assembly, agenda;
- Responsible for organization and coordination of the Opening Ceremony;
- Administrative follow-up nominations of the Committee members and Chairs.
The requested qualifications for this Executive Assistant position include:
- Bachelor or Master Degree;
- Proven experience (5-10 years) in a comparable role, preferably in an international context;
- Excellent English (written & spoken) + fluent in Dutch and French;
- ICT knowledge: an advanced level expertise in MS Word, Powerpoint, Excel and Outlook;
- Able to multitask and to manage several projects efficiently in an autonomous way;
- Able to handle changes and short deadlines;
- Well organised, good time-management and stress resistant;
- Excellent communication skills, discrete, service-minded, able to handle hogh-level contacts;
- Dynamic and quality oriented;
- Eye for detail and not afraid to take initiative when required;
- Prepared to work during the weekend/evening (occasionally) when there is a Board meeting;
- Prepared to travel.
Our client offer:
- Work Environment: office environment in Brussels and travel +/- 10%
- (3 board meetings abroad);
- Replacement for 5 months during maternity leave/parental leave - fulltime;
- Good salary + transport reimbursement + mealtickets.