Executive Assistant - Brussels
Post Date : 10 October 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
OfficeTeam is currently recruiting for an (m/f) Executive Assistant.
Our client is situated in the center of Brussels and is easy accessible with public transportation.
The company is active in the Consulting business.
As an Executive Assistant (m/f) you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- You screen all incoming phone calls, emails and various correspondence;
- You provide support and manage the agenda of the team;
- You organize and facilitate meeting;
- You schedule travels, reconcile expenses, etc.;
- You support and organize internal/external meetings, trainings and events;
- You update the data base;
- You file and archive various documents;
- You type and proof all types of outgoing correspondence.
The requested qualifications for this Executive Assistant (m/f) position include:
- You hold a Bachelor degree in Office Management or any other equivalent diploma;
- You have min. 4 years of experience in an administrative job in a well-structured and formal environment;
- You have an outstanding knowledge of English, French and Dutch;
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office (especially Word and Excel);
- You have strong organizational and planning skills;
- You have good written and verbal communication skills;
- You are flexible, pro-active, cheerful and stress resistant.
Our client offers:
- An interesting position for a full-time interim contract in an inspiring, dynamic, international organization of professionals;
- An attractive package including extra-legal benefits.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: