Executive Assistant - Brussels
June 12, 2019
OfficeTeam is currently looking for an Executive Assistant (M/F).
Our client is situated in Brussels and is easily accessible with public transportation. The company is active in the bank sector.
As an Executive Assistant, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- You will assist 2 persons fir a wide range of administrative and organizational tasks;
- Organizing of appointment and meetings, reservation of rooms, organization of conference calls;
- Manage emails;
- Handling telephone calls;
- Preparing and sending agenda for the meetings;
- Schedule calendars;
- Organizing travel arrangements;
- Preparing power point presentations;
- Taking minutes during board meetings and drafting the minutes;
- Managing the filling of documents;
- Following of expenses notes.
The requested qualifications for this Executive Assistant position include:
- You have a large experience as a personal experience, management assistant.
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch, French and English;
- You can easily work on power point and word;
- You have eyes for details and well organized;
- You can work on a confidential way;
- You are proactive and hands-on;
- You are interested in the financial sector.
Our client offers:
- A full-time interim contract of 3-6 months;
- An attractive package including extra-legal benefits, competitive on the market.
Interested in this challenging position of Executive assistant ? Apply today!
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
BrusselsAvenue Louise 235 - 10th floor