Digital Communication Officer (M/F)
Post Date : 03 July 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
OfficeTeam is currently recruiting for a Digital Communication Officer (M/F).
Our client is situated in the center of Brussels and is easy accessible with public transportation.
The company is active in the IT sector.
As a Digital Communication Officer (M/F) you will help developing a strategic approach to digital communications and various social media platforms, including providing a strategy to increase effectiveness of the herewith communication tools.
You will also be responsible for the following tasks:
- You will monitor the effectiveness of the website and other digital platforms;
- You will drive traffic to the website and increase user engagement;
- You will manage search engine optimization;
- You will make sure that the communication in place contains accurate messages;
- You will update and develop the marketing database;
- You will ensure that the digital presence of the company reflects the strategy throughout the various communication tools;
- You will set up a process and organize webinars;
- You will be in charge of administrative tasks related to suppliers, freelancers and agencies;
- You will bring support to the team and ensure a clear communication within the office.
The requested qualifications for this Digital Communication Officer (M/F) position includes:
- You hold a Master degree in Marketing or Communications;
- You have at least 5 years' experience in a similar role;
- You have an excellent spoken and written knowledge of English, any other language is an asset;
- You have a strong interest in IT and digital tools;
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel);
- You are flexible, extremely well organized and stress resistant;
- You are an excellent multitasker and an initiative taker.
Our client offers:
- An interesting position in an inspiring, dynamic, international organization of professionals;
- A temporary full time contract with a fixed-term option;
- An interesting package including extra-legal benefits.