Customer Service Manager
Post Date : 21 April 2017
Employment Type : Project
Description :Robert Half is currently looking for a temporary Customer Service Manager.
The company is based in the Brussels area.
The scopes of responsibilities for this Customer Service Manager job include:
- Manage a team of 16 customer service agents
- Be in charge of escalations
- Be responsible for Quality control
- Set-up and follow-up of KPI's
- Map processes, review processes and implement change management
The requested qualifications for this Customer Service Manager job include:
- At least 10 years experience in a Customer Care Management function
- Previous project management experience in a changing environment
- Strong people management skills
Interested in this position? Apply today.