Credit Project Manager
Post Date : 18 July 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Robert Half is currently recruiting a (m/f) Credit Project Manager to join a national company.
The company is located in Brussels and is active in the finance industry.
- You will write procedures and implement the reporting tools in connection with the credit risk policies (ECB recommendations);
- You will ensure the link with the Finance and risk management departments in the framework of the implementation of regulatory projects (IFRS9, Anacredit reporting, …);
- You will harmonize, within the group, the procedures for the credit portfolio monitoring (annual revision, non performing exposure monitoring, pledge monitoring, …);
- You will contribute in organizational projects related to the group-level credit business.
- You hold a master degree in a Financial or Economical direction;
- You have minimum 5 years of experience in the banking sector within a Credit or a Risk Management Department;
- You have a good command of French and English, Dutch is an asset;
- You know and /or are interested in the regulatory framework;
- You have project management skills and are able to collaborate with different departments;
- You are able to work autonomously in an organized and pro-active manner;
- You are assertive;
- You have the ability to drive people towards optimization processes.
Interested in this position? Apply today.
De Kleetlaan 12a Bus 4 / Boite 4 (4th Floor)