Credit Controller - Brussels
July 6, 2018
Accounting & finance
Accountemps is currently looking for a Credit Controller (M/F) for one of our clients.
Our client, an international company in the construction sector, is located in the south-east of Brussels.
As a Credit Controller, you will join a dynamic and professional team. You will have the following responsibilities:
Responsibility 1 : Handle independently EMEA customer portfolios:- ensure timely collection and obtain status of overdue payments;- organize monthly calls and portfolio performance presentations;
- monitor proper and timely application of payments;
- Full accountability for all tasks related to customer portfolio (from account creation, to order release, follow up with Sales Manager on business volumes, monitoring of A/R);
Responsibility 2 : Credit Analysis:
- Analyze credit data, customer records and financial statements, generate financial ratios to evaluate customers' creditworthiness and determine the degree of risk involved in granting/extending credit;
- Prepare and submit for approval credit limit's recommendations based on customers' risk profile and the evaluation of profitability and strategic importance of the customers;
Responsibility 3 : Develop and maintain constructive and cooperative working relationships with the Sales Organization and Customer Service:
- Work in close collaboration with Sales Managers to anticipate credit limits calculations based on business forecast, follow-up on margins and commercial strategies;
- Interact with Customer Service to ensure smooth order release;
- Travel for customer visits and attend Sales Meeting.
Your profile for the position a Credit Controller :
- Education in Finance, Management or Accounting;
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in Credit or Customer Service;
- Experience in operating in a multi-cultural matrix environment;
- Interpersonal skills to build strong relationships;
- Sound planning and organizing skills;
- Able to understand the big picture and think strategically;
- IT literate: Excel, Word, Windows based programs;
- Fluent in English, additional language German or Dutch;
- Ability to cope with deadlines and to multi-task;
- Team Player;
- SAP knowledge is a plus.
Our client offers you a great opportunity with responsibilities in an evolving and open culture company, with a competitive salary.
Interested by this exciting new challenge ? Apply now!
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: