Controller Europe - Brussels
Post Date : 19 June 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Robert Half is currently looking to recruit a (m/f) Controller Europe for one of our clients.
Our client, active in construction materials is based in Brussels.
Reporting to the Managing Director Europe, the Controller Europe will have following responsibilities:
- Technical accounting expert;
- Financial and Management Reporting for the European Business;
- Main Point of Contact for External Consultants/Auditors;
- Statutory Reporting and Tax for Various Reporting Jurisdictions;
- Enforce Internal Controls;
- Maintain Local Banking Relationships;
- Accounting Services:
- Accounts Receivables/Credit/Collections
- Accounts Payable
- Other analyses, tasks and activities as assigned by the Managing Director/CFO/Corporate Controller.
The requested qualifications for the position of Controller Europe include:
- Bachelor in Accounting or Finance, MBA is a plus;
- Minimum 7 years' experience in accounting/finance position in an international manufacturing environment with increasing responsibilities and proven functional leadership abilities;
- Fluent in French and English;
- Good knowledge of US GAAP and ERP Systems;
- Knowledge and experience with internal control systems and procedures;
- Hands on and collaborative work style with proven success in achieving results;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to influence others;
- Based in Belgium and flexibility to travel.
Interested in this position of Controller Europe? Apply today!