Control Specialist Accounting-Reporting - Brussels
Post Date : 01 June 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Robert Half is currently looking to recruit a (m/f) Control Specialist Accounting / Reporting for one of our clients.
Our client, active in the banking industry is based in Brussels.
Reporting to the Head of Group Consolidation and Reporting, the Control Specialist Accounting/Reporting will have following responsibilities:
- Control and analyse the data provided by the accounting and reporting teams and suggest corrections/ improvements on the errors/ dysfunctions you detected;
- Ensure the consistency between the controls made by the Headquarter and made by the Group entities;
- Ensure the consistency in the application of accounting / reporting principles and interpretations within the group;
- Propose improvements on the existing controls and adapt the control procedures/documentation within the current and new accounting/reporting systems;
- Able to set up, realize and document new control processes according to the current and new systems;
- Write synthetic reports related to the controls and analyses made.
The requested qualifications for the position of Control Specialist Accounting / Reporting includes:
- Master degree in Economics (Finance);
- Minimum 3 years of experience as auditor/controller in a consulting/accounting firm or bank;
- Experience in the financial/banking sector is a must;
- Fluent in French, English and Dutch;
- Good IT skills and MS Office;
- Able to work autonomously in an organized manner;
- Team-player and good communicator;
- Accurate, rigorous and strive to quality;
- An analytical and constructively critical mind-set;
- Ability to manage and prioritize workload efficiently in a very dynamic environment;
- Process-minded, take initiatives and you are pro-active.
Interested in this position of Control Specialist Accounting / Reporting? Apply today!