Commercial Controller - fixed contract - Brussels region
Accounting & finance
Robert Half is currently recruiting a (m/f) Commercial Controller to join a national company.
The company is located in the Brussels region and is active in the FMCG industry.
Responsibilities of a Commercial Controller:
- You will help the operational management to reach the sales and profitability targets (Financial reporting and analysis, customer analysis, contracts and trade investment follow-up, profitability analysis on new products and promotions);
- You will be in charge of the Monthly closing and KPI reporting for Sales for top line P&L;
- You will be a sparring partner and an active support for Key Account Managers and Operational Sales Management, available for punctual requests and analysis;
- You will contribute to budget and forecast building (analysis and presentations);
- You will act as an active member of the Finance team.
Required profile of a Commercial Controller:
- You hold a Master degree in Finance with a proven experience in Financial Controlling (ideally Sales & Commercial) or as internal/external auditor with relevant experience;
- You have a good knowledge of the industry and if possible an experience in FMCG or retail;
- You are fluent in French and English (Dutch is a plus);
- You are business oriented and have the ability to interpret financial results and identify risks and opportunities;
- You have excellent knowledge of MS Office suite and an ERP package / JDE & Business Insight is a plus;
- You are familiar with operating systems;
- You can easily switch and learn new processes;
- You have an analytical mind eager to model business processes with financial insights;
- You are assertive and communicative;
- Working in a team is important for you;
- You are adaptable and know how to work in a changing environment;
- You are results driven and are able to work with deadlines;
- You have good communication and writing skills.
Interested to join a challenging FMCG environment? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: