Cash Controller - Brussels
June 14, 2019
Accounting & finance
Robert Half is currently looking for a Cash Controller for a permanent position based in Brussels.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is looking for a Cash Controller for a permanent position based in Brussels. Our client is a fast growing company active in the finance sector.
As Cash Controller you will be responsible for:
- Analyzes the cash position of the subsidiaries by comparing actuals and forecast: works in close collaboration with the operations and local management;
- Prepares the Group treasury reports for the General Management;
- Develops and tracks the group's half-yearly cash flow statement;
- Proposes and implements Working Capital financing solutions;
- Proposes corrective measures if the generation of free cash flow is threatened, encourages their adoption and alerts if necessary;
- Creative, assertive and able to establish a cash culture within the Group;
The required profile for the position:
- Master with experience of at least 5 years in corporate finance, controlling, audit or consulting;
- Expert in financial management techniques and cash management;
- Innovator able to design and adapt management tools and management rules;
- Strong ability to work in a network, transversally, with diversified stakeholders internally and externally;
- Able to work internationally between Paris and Brussels, and at ease in French and English;
Interested in this position at a dynamic company? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
BrusselsAvenue Louise 235 - 10th floor