Business Planning Expert Cost Efficiency - Brussels
July 22, 2019
Accounting & finance
Robert Half Finance and Accounting is currently looking for a Business Planning Expert Cost Efficiency for a permanent position based in Brussels.
Our client is a fast growing company active in the retail sector.
As Business Planning Expert Cost Efficiency you will be responsible for:
- As a Business Planning Expert Cost Efficiency, you perform transversal financial analyses on the evolution of the company's operating costs, present the results of your analyses and advise the Executive Committee and Management on how to optimise the cost structure. In addition, you coordinate the budgeting process and ensure accurate and timely performance monitoring to support informed management decisions and the achievement of short, medium and long-term corporate objectives;
- You perform cross-sectional financial analyses for your assigned area, to be able to provide information on the company's performance, based on information collected from different sources that is consolidated and organized by yourselves;
- You make relevant recommendations on actions to be taken to improve financial performance and optimize company's cost structure;
- In collaboration with the business and the various financial departments, you coordinate cost reduction initiatives, consolidate the obtained results and report the progress of the initiatives and the financial impacts to management and the Executive Committee;
- You participate actively in the elaboration of the long-term financial plan and you coordinate the budgeting & forecasting exercise for your assigned area;
- You ensure the functional coordination of Financial Business Analysts/Experts and you coach them within the Business Planning Department and with the Finance Business Partners.
The required profile for the position:
- You have a master's degree (preferably in management or economics) and have at least 5 to 6 years' experience as a financial controller, auditor or financial analyst;
- You are results-oriented and have good analytical and financial skills;
- You are curious, flexible, proactive and able to work independently;
- You have excellent skills in Excel;
- You are bilingual in French and Dutch and have an excellent knowledge of English.
Interested in this position ? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
BrusselsAvenue Louise 235 - 10th floor