Business IT Architect - Brussels
Post Date : 17 November 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Description :Robert Half is currently looking for a Business IT Architect (M/F) for one of our clients.
Our client is a dynamic company that is positioned at the high end of the business consulting industry, by helping them develop their business acumen, technical and professional skills, both on the job and through formal trainings.
Having offices based in Brussels and Brabant Walloon region, they are opening a new role for a Business IT Architect who will have main following responsibilities:
- Drive or support multidimensional and / or complex IT initiatives for our clients;
- Manage and structure the relationship between the Business and IT teams;
- Act as a major point of contact between the IT and Business teams;
- Review / Approve non-functional requirements for a solution;
- Manage / coach several team members (senior / junior consultants);
- Ensure that applicable principles, policies, standards and guidelines are being applied;
- Demonstrate expertise, professionalism and vision when you;
- Interact with / listen to the client, showing professionalism, in order to accurately capture his ideas, expectations and concerns by asking questions to clarify priorities and potential issues;
- Organize and lead workshops/meetings to capture core information;
- Assist and contribute in identifying strategic or operational issues and propose solutions;
- Drive team discussions to help deliver sustainable solution for the client;
- Business Development: Lead shaping for group of projects or clients;
- Act as an ambassador of the Company.
Profile & Skills:
- Master degree in (Applied) Economic Sciences, Business, Engineering or any other Master Degree completed by a degree in Management Sciences; ICT-related curriculum or certification is a plus;
- Strong ability to formalize (modelling) business and IT;
- Minimum 5 years' experience in the IT world, or interfacing the IT world with the business world, preferably working on projects or programs;
- Ability to lead the project team and act as interface with the client project manager;
- Strong leadership skills and ability to build immediate credibility with executive clients;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both towards the business and technical (IT) teams and communication skills - fluent in English, Dutch and French;
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment *Entrepreneurial and creative mindset;
- Ability to work creatively in a problem-solving environment;
- Flexibility to work abroad;
- Commercial flair and client-oriented attitude.
Our client offers you a full-time position in a dynamic, international firm with an informal, service-minded mentality. He also offers you an opportunity to prove yourself in a professional and challenging environment where you will be able to add real value and benefit from on-the-job training.
Interested in this position? Apply today!