Business Controller - Vilvoorde
Accounting & finance
Our client is a multinational active in the Healthcare sector and is based in Vilvoorde.
Reporting to the Finance Director, the Business Controller will have following responsibilities:
- Development of the annual budget & quarterly forecasts;
- Follow-up of the P&L's, budgets, investments and monthly reporting's;
- Management and development of the KPI's / Dashboards;
- Management of different types of analyses to monitor the business lines / countries overall performance, in close partnership with the North Western Europe Heads of Business Development and Operations & the Director Finance Benelux;
- Close collaboration with the Business Development team to:
- Evaluate options & selecting solutions for our customers,
- Build and risk assess revenue forecasts and budgets,
- Maintenance and development of costing / pricing for our customers;
- Close collaboration with the Legal team to draft and or review financial parts of commercial agreements;
- Preparation of the information for the external and internal auditors;
- Close collaboration with the group controllers (UK, US) in order to ensure compliance with group processes and procedures;
- Close collaboration with the accounting team (local & offshore).
The requested qualifications for this position of Business Controller include:
- Master's degree in Finance/Business Management;
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a Big 4 auditing company and a first successful controlling experience within a multi-national company;
- Fluent in English, Dutch and French;
- Excellent IT skills (Excel, Hyperion), experience with any Business Intelligence tool is a plus;
- Strong development potential and motivation to build a fast track within a multi-national;
- Strong analytical skills, attention to details and fast learner, eager to grow and work autonomously;
- Commitment to meet reporting deadlines & strong client focus (internal & external).
Interested in this position of Business Controller? Apply today!