Business Controller - Brussels
Post Date : 31 May 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Robert Half is currently looking for a (m/f) strong Business Controller to join a well-known Retail organization based in Brussels with a national network of 25 shops.
Our client, originally a Belgian family owned company, is today part of an international group with presence in France, US, UK,… and with high ambitions to grow.
The company has a strong brand in Belgium, is active in the retail / food and beverage sector and has central offices for Finance located in Brussels.
Reporting to the CEO, the Business Controller will be part of the Management Team and will have following responsibilities:
- Play a major role in both financial and commercial reporting;
- Reporting will be based on the deliverables of the Accounting team or directly be derived from sales systems, which information needs to be consolidated where applicable;
- Prepare presentations of financial information;
- Responsible for complex business matters for different audiences, such as country management or international board meetings;
- Responsible for the preparation of budgets and forecasts;
- manage variance analysis and follow-up on KPI's
- Build business cases and other ad hoc analysis.
The requested qualifications for the position of Business Controller include:
- Master's Degree with business finance orientation;
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Business Controlling in a comparable environment, preferably retail;
- Fluent in Dutch, English and French;
- Very good knowledge in Excel, PowerPoint + any ERP (ideally Navision);
- Business oriented mind-set and very strong analytical skills;
Interested in this position of Business Controller? Apply today.