Business Analyst/Internal Consultant - Brussels
Post Date : 28 December 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Description :Robert Half is currently looking for a (m/f) Business Analyst/Internal Consultant to join the driven, highly skilled and diverse team of internal consultants of its client.
Our client is a leading, fast growing international Group with Headquarters in Brussels.
The primary mission of the Internal Consulting Team of the Group is to support the company's ambitious plan to profitably grow revenues; they define, govern and implement programs to ensure harmonization, standardization and optimization of relevant operations, build required capabilities throughout the organization and provide relevant insights for the company's business leaders.
Reporting to the Team Leader Internal Consulting, the Business Analyst/Internal Consultant will contribute to following responsibilities:
- Definition, alignment and standardization of key concepts and processes
Given its strong growth and increasing geographic span, the company has launched a company-wide initiative to structure, document and converge concepts and processes along its main functional areas, including Finance, IT, Sales & Marketing and Operations.
- Definition, standardization and harmonization of processes & infrastructures and processes for specific applications
Given its capabilities portfolio and its international presence, the company is permanently driving towards operational best practices identification and implementation;
The Internal Consulting Team supports the business experts and process optimization teams to ensure coordination of the programme, alignment with the group priorities and consistency in the approach and documentation.
- Development of methodologies and standards in performance and cost management
Design and implementation of KPI set and performance evaluation tools to better understand the operational performance of the Company, identify opportunities for improvement and drive towards excellence.
The requested qualifications for the Business Analyst/Internal Consultant include:
- Scientific or business degree from top University; excellent student track record;
- Minimum 4 years' experience in business consulting/operational business improvement / reengineering roles with project management experience;
- Ability to independently set-up, manage and drive a clearly defined project;
- Excellent knowledge in English, German/French is as a plus;
- Strong interpersonal skills, communication skills, presentation skills as this role will interface a lot with local resources and experts to understand and document processes. Proven change management and influencing skills;
- Ability to define concepts, align them with key stakeholders in different countries and describe them clearly and concisely;
- Strong problem-solver with 'can-do' mentality, able to both pragmatically define solutions;
- Technical knowledge IT: MS Office products, Access DB a plus.
Interested in this new challenge? Apply today!