Post Date : 06 March 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Description :Robert Half is currently recruiting a (m/f) Business Analyst to join an international company.
The company is located in Brussels and is active in the pharmaceutical industry.
- You will conduct a thorough qualitative and quantitative analysis of complex numerical data;
- You will contribute to the development, structuring, presentation and communication of client proposals;
- You will support a dedicated team in its step-by-step process towards multiple strategic projects in the pharmaceutical sector by applying consultative problem-solving skills;
- You will participate in and execute on projects to ensure on-time and on-spec delivery;
- You will support the review and analysis of client requirements or problems and assist in the development of proposals of cost effective solutions that ensure profitability and high client satisfaction;
- You will be proactive and eager to learn, which translates into business understanding and the development of suitable communication strategies, both internally and towards our healthcare partners.
- You hold a Bachelor or Master degree with 1 to 2 years of experience in market research or marketing/business analysis;
- You have high interest in qualitative and quantitative data analysis and interpretation;
- You have a strong affinity for pharmaceutical and/or healthcare industry is an advantage;
- You have a customer-oriented personality with positive drive and a pragmatic, innovative approach;
- You are able to work willingly and effectively with others in and across a matrix organization;
- You are able to manage multiple projects, juggle priorities and deliver on tight deadlines;
- You have knowledge of consulting methodologies, tools and techniques related to functional area;
- You are able to work with SAS.
Interested in this position? Apply today.
De Kleetlaan 12a Bus 4 / Boite 4 (4th Floor)