Business Analyst - Brussels South
Post Date : 24 March 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Description :Robert Half is currently looking to recruit a (m/f) Business Analyst for one of our clients.
Our client, a national and international delivery service is based in Brussels South.
As Business Analyst you will have following responsibilities:
- Design and implementation of KPI set and performance evaluation tools (in Qlikview) to better understand the operational performance of the Company, identify opportunities for improvement and drive towards excellence;
- Prepare financial analysis and profitability reports;
- Perform customer profitability analysis and take/propose actions;
- Perform cost analyses and productivity calculations;
- Develop Qlikview reports to execute own analyses and support others in the daily use of Qlikview;
- Support/prepare budgeting, business plans and forecasting cycles;
- Support financial analysis for new product launches or new customer activation;
- Assist in special projects as required.
The requested qualifications for the position of Business Analyst include:
- Master Degree in Business;
- Minimum 3 years' experience in business analysis/consulting or operational business improvement / reengineering roles or minimum 1 year experience in an audit firm;
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch, French and English;
- Good working knowledge of computer systems with emphasis on Microsoft Excel;, functional/technical experience with BI-tools and QlikView are an asset;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Analytical mind-set, strong priority management skills;
- Able to cope with deadlines and evolving workload;
- Ability to independently set-up, manage and drive clearly defined projects;
- Ability to work and communicate with people at all levels;
- Hands-on approach and solutions oriented mind.
Interested in this position of Business Analyst? Apply today!