Associate Director Corporate Treasury
Post Date : 24 March 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Description :Robert Half is currently recruiting a (m/f) Associate Director Corporate Treasury to join a multinational biopharmaceutical company.
The company is located in Brussels.
- You will report to the Head of Treasury & Risk Management;
- You will be responsible for the controlling and financial risk identification activities within Treasury;
- You will perform Treasury controlling activities, including the reconciliation and budgeting of financial results, cash flow and net debt forecasting, etc;
- You will maintain and update the financial risk management policy and strategy;
- You will understand and manage financial, legal, accounting and market implications;
- You will identify and quantify the group's financial exposures, including currency composition of future earnings, translational FX risks, currency composition and interest rate risk of the group's debt;
- You will implement hedging programs related to equity incentive programs;
- You will negotiate and implement local and bilateral funding initiatives;
- You will assist on the implementation of debt capital market and loan market transactions of the group;
- You will provide support to group affiliates on Treasury related matters, including reviews of local capital structure and bank relationships;
- You will ensure compliance to information requirements under debt documentation, within (semi-) annual accounts, etc.;
- You will handle ad hoc treasury support to corporate/finance projects;
- You will be back-up of the Treasury Front Office.
- You hold a Masters-level Degree in Finance, Economics or another relevant discipline;
- You have a minimum of 6 years of relevant corporate treasury / banking experience in a multinational environment;
- You have strong analytical skills combining a conceptual mindset with eagerness to go into the details, going "from noise to signal";
- You have demonstrated experience in financial exposure identification, developing and executing hedge strategies;
- You have thorough understanding of relevant IFRS standards and thorough understanding of debt capital and loan markets;
- You have good understanding of treasury products and financial markets;
- You have first-rate communication and negotiation skills;
- You are a solid team player, willing to take on new challenges;
- You have a hands-on approach;
- You are committed to delivering excellence, working efficiently within a challenging environment;
- You are flexible, pro-active and comfortable taking the initiative;
- You speak fluently English.
Interested in this position? Apply today.
Our client offers you:
- A challenging and highly international professional environment;
- Career growth opportunities for a highly motivated and ambitious individual;
- A competitive package and extralegal benefits, according to experience level.
De Kleetlaan 12a Bus 4 / Boite 4 (4th Floor)