AP/GL Junior Accountant in Brussels
Post Date : 14 September 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Accountemps is currently looking for an AP/GL Junior Accountant in Brussels.
Our client is an modern company, situated in Brussels and looking for an AP/GL Junior Accountant with at least 1 year of experience in AR or AP Accounting.
The scope of responsibilities for this position as an AP/GL Junior Accountant (M/F) includes:
- You ensure accurate and correct posting of some specific AP invoices;
- You are responsible for managing and reporting on unapplied cash on vendor accounts;
- Reconciliation of some AP related transit accounts;
- You will handle and distribute incoming mail;
- You assist the manager Accounting in some basic GL postings;
- You will process bank statements for some specific entities;
- You will execute additional ad hoc tasks as requested by the manager Accounting, Associate Director Accounting or VP Finance.
The required qualifications for this position as an AP/GL Junior Accountant (M/F) are:
- You have a bachelor's degree in Accountancy and Tax or in Finance;
- You have at least 1 year of experience in AR or AP Accounting;
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch, English and French;
- The knowledge of another European language is an asset;
- You have a good knowledge of ERP system (SAP) and MS Office;
- You have a basic knowledge of AR/AP processes;
- You have knowledge of banking tools;
- You obtain some good oral skills and a professional and polite telephone manner;
- You are analytical and detail oriented;
- You have a hands-on personality with personal drive and entrepreneurial mindset;
- You can work quickly, flexible and under minimal supervision;
- You have an eye for detail and are stress resistant;
- You are immediately available.
Interested in this position? Apply now!