AP/AR Accountant - Brussels
Post Date : 04 July 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Accountemps is currently looking for a AP/AR Accountant (M/F) for one of its clients who is looking to strengthen their team.
Our client is active in the food industry, situated in Brussels and is easily accessible with public transportation.
As AP/AR Accountant, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- You are in charge of the invoice processing: Sorting, retrieving important information, entering or retrieving information;
- You will coordinate the payment processes;
- You are responsible for the maintenance of the AP files: Sorting of invoices, storing and retrieving in the system of documentation;
- Retrieving information from suppliers or employees will be one of your many tasks;
- You are responsible of the follow up of unpublished invoices.
The qualifications needed as an AP/AR Accountant are the following:
- You have a Bachelor degree in Accounting / Finance or an equivalent experience;
- You are a teamplayer driven by a positive and competitive mindset;
- You have the ability to focus on the customers' needs;
- You have proactive communication skills and are fluent in English and Dutch or French;
- Experience with MS Office is a plus and Knowledge of SAP is an asset.
Our client offers:
- An interesting position in an inspiring, dynamic, international organization of professionals;
- A temporary full time contract;
- An interesting salary including extra-legal benefits.
Interested ? Send us your CV now! If you are looking for other finance and accountant missions, click here!