Administrative Assistant in Brussels
May 15, 2019
Our client is situated in the center of Brussels and is easily accessible with public transportation.
The company is active in the banking sector.
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Supporting the HR department to attract, interview and onboard new employees;
- Posting the open positions in the system and social media;
- Managing various job postings;
- Managing all the incoming cv's and following up with the right line manager;
- Being the point of contact for the new employees regarding the administration.
The requested qualifications for this Administrative Assistant position include:
- You have minimum 1 year experience in a similar position;
- You have an excellent knowledge in French, Dutch and English.
- You can use MS Office properly;
- You are discrete and can work with people at all levels;
- You are at ease with the social media;
- You can work in an efficient way and you can prioritize.
Our client offers:
- A full-time interim contract untill the end of the year;
- An attractive package including extra-legal benefits, competitive on the market;
- Joining a well-known company in the banking sector.
Are you interested in this challenging position as Administrative Assistant? Apply today!
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
BrusselsAvenue Louise 235 - 10th floor