Accounts Receivable Belux - Brussels
Post Date : 31 May 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Robert Half is currently looking to recruit a (m/f) Accounts Receivable Belux for one of our clients.
Our client, active in the FMCG sector is based in Brussels.
As Accounts Receivable Belux you will have following responsibilities:
- Responsible for the control, governance and coordination of the whole customer portfolio, including:
- Cash collection: ensure timely collection of all invoices, through close follow up of the ageing, drive DSO improvement and bad debt reduction,
- Cash forecasting: provide periodic forecast on AR for customers and take proactive steps to manage the delivery of his target;
- Credit control management: negotiate with customers on credit limits, payment terms and payment methods, review the blocked orders on daily basis;
- Report on the performance of customer portfolio, provide insights to the Financial Operations Manager and the different sales teams;
- Challenge existing processes and systems on effectiveness and efficiency, recommending and implementing improvements.
The requested qualifications for the position of Accounts Receivable Belux include:
- Bachelor degree in Finance or Economics;
- Minimum 2 years' experience;
- Fluent in French and Dutch, good level of English;
- Good knowledge of Navision, Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
- Customer focused, drive for results, problem solver;
- Planning and priority setting.
Interested in this position of Accounts Receivable Belux? Apply today!