Accounts Payable Accountant - Brussels
Post Date : 21 April 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Description :Robert Half is currently looking for an (m/f) Accounts Payable Accountant for one of our clients.
Our client, active in IT services is based in Brussels.
As Accounts Payable Accountant you will have following responsibilities:
- Input of purchases, expenses, sales, bank statements;
- Prepare payments;
- Re-invoice certain costs to entities;
- Re-invoice costs to employees;
- Send reminders concerning employee invoices;
- Review purchases and compare with business plan;
- Input of sales invoices;
- Input of salaries;
- Prepare VAT;
- Review outstanding debts and take necessary action and follow up;
- Salary reconciliation;
- BNB query;
- Weekly cash;
- Balance reconciliation.
The requested qualifications for the position of Accounts Payable Accountant include:
- Bachelor in Accounting;
- Minimum 5 years' experience;
- Fluent in English, French and Dutch;
- IT literate;
- Ability to work in a changing environment;
- Good communication skills;
- Potential to grow with the function and organisation;
- Stress resistant, positive mind-set;
- Able to set and reset priorities if needed.
Interested in this position of Accounts Payable Accountant? Apply today!