Accounting - Temporary - International - Challenge - Team
Post Date : 05 September 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Accounting - Temporary - International - Challenge - Team - Great Environment
Do these keywords trigger you? Then please continue reading this exciting job description!
Today we are urgently looking for an accounts payable accountant who is willing to work on a temporary position of 5 months.
For one of our clients who is situated in Sint-Stevens-Woluwe we are looking for an Accounts Payable who will help the finance team during several months. The company is a leader in its field and is a very pleasant place to work.
Purchase invoice processing:
- entering purchase invoices into Accounts Payable system for clearance against order and goods received information
- performing all daily, weekly and monthly controls
- ensuring that for any invoices not matched, that the relevant personnel either in ELC or in the plant action for clearance
- be responsible for sending remittance advices to suppliers
- preparing and processing netting and bank paymentsIntercompany Accountant-Accounts payable:
- reconciling intercompany statements to ledger balances
- resolving any discrepancies in a timely fashion
- confirming balances at financial closingsOther Areas:
- Be responsible for analysing and reconciling various GL accounts monthly
- Undertaking any ad hoc exercises as requested
- Prepare hedging contracts to the netting centre as required
- Book bank statements and reconcile bank accounts at month end
- You have a bachelor or similar qualifications in accounting or finance and you have a few years professional experience.
- You have a very good knowledge of English.
- You have a knowledge of some ERP's.
- You are a teamplayer and like to share your experience.
You receive an attractive salary package.
The possibility to work in a company where people are key
Send your cv today to [email protected] We will contact you as soon as possible.
De Kleetlaan 12a Bus 4 / Boite 4 (4th Floor)