Accounting Senior Officer - Brussels
July 12, 2018
Temporary to permanent
Accounting & finance
For one of our clients located in Brussels, Accountemps is currently looking for an Accounting Senior Officer (M/F).
Our client is an international company active in the financial sector located in the south of Brussels.
As Accounting Senior Officer, you will join a young and dynamic team in an international corporate environment. You will have the following responsibilities:
- Assisting in the incorporation of companies including coordinating and contacting independent tax specialists and lawyers as a part of setting up companies;
- Taking care of the day-to-day corporate administration and legal compliance of the clients' portfolio;
- Handling the company's accounts and collaborating in the preparation of periodic reports for the clients;
- Preparing and/or reviewing financial statements and coordinating the audits;
- Preparing and reviewing tax returns and tax balances and maintaining relevant contacts with the tax authorities;
- Responding to clients' requests in terms of tax planning in close collaboration with external tax advisors, if needed;
- Being responsible of a portfolio of clients and act as the main liaison and point of contact for all matters relating to the portfolio;
- Being the link between management and junior staff, responsible for and knowledgeable about the quality of the work that is done for the account;
- Reviewing work product for submission to senior level staff;
- Being responsible for the technical coaching of junior staff.
Your profile :
- You hold a Bachelor degree in Accounting or a Master degree in Economics/Finance with major in Accounting/Tax;
- You have 3 to 6 years of experience in a fiduciaire firm, Audit firm or tax firm;
- You are an expert in corporate and tax law in Belgium (VAT and CIT);
- You possess excellent technical knowledge in accounting as well as in accounting law;
- You have experience in corporate administration;
- You speak French or Dutch with a good English level;
- You have a first experience in coaching a team;
Our client offers you a great opportunity with responsibilities in an evolving and open culture company, with a competitive salary.
Interested by this exciting new challenge ? Apply now !
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: