Accounting and Controlling Assistant Coordinator-Brussels
Post Date : 10 April 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Description :Robert Half is currently looking for a (m/f) Group Accounting & Controlling Assistant Coordinator for one of our clients.
Our client, an international industrial group is based in Brussels.
As Group Accounting & Controlling Assistant Coordinator, you will have following responsibilities:
- Create and update Master Data Maintenance;
- Validate new reports, reporting outputs and coherence check with other existing reports;
- Validate business processes transposed to SAP;
- Validate support requests from the business;
- Validate SAP enhancements;
- Performance management;
- Prepare various KPI portfolios;
- Support KPI audience to understand weaknesses and opportunities;
- Support local organization to assess sales & production performance;
- Accounting & Controlling procedures follow up;
- Involvement in financial projects;
- Back up accounting;
- Other financial tasks (factoring, forfeiting - impairments).
The requested qualifications for the position of Group Accounting & Controlling Assistant Coordinator includes:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting;
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a financial environment;
- Good knowledge of financial and cost accounting;
- Fluent in English, French and Dutch;
- IFRS regulations, SAP and MS Office;
- Ability to analyse, synthetize and report about financial information;
- Ability to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects;
- Strong communication skills, team player, willing to learn.
Interested in this position of Group Accounting & Controlling Assistant Coordinator? Apply today!