Accountant - St.-Agatha-Berchem
March 14, 2019
Accounting & finance
The company is located in the Brussels region.
The scope of responsibilities for this position as Accountant includes:
- You will participate to test and validate the different IT projects and SAP related improvements in close collaboration with the Chief Accountant;
- You will be responsible to follow up on approval and registration of all intercompany invoices;
- You will be challenged to improve and increase productivity of the invoice registration process and work together with the IT support team to achieve this goal;
In a second step:
- You will be the SAP key user for all divisions of the entity;
- You will be entitled to produce accounting reporting and financial reports within the Group & Legal timeframes;
- In cooperation with the Accounting Director, you will be entitled to make sure that the processes and work instructions are applied in accordance with the Group & Legal norms;
- You will be responsible to guarantee that accounting and fiscal information is accurate and make sure that processes and work instructions are put in place to guarantee it;
- you will propose and put in place all processes and work instructions that could improve the productivity of the accounting team and ensure that reporting is being done on time;
- You will be in charge of the monthly reporting, VAT declarations and environmental declarations.
The required qualifications for this position as an Accountant are:
- You have a Bachelor degree in Accounting and a good knowledge of Tax Law;
- You have good knowledge of Belgian VAT (VAT declaration, Intrastat,...);
- You have relevant experience in setting up different parameters of an accounting system;
- You have an excellent level of French and/or Dutch and a good level of English (both oral and written);
- You have a good level in SAP, Excel, Microsoft Office;
- You are rigorous, accurate and fast;
- You are dynamic and have good communication skills;
- You are a good team player but you can also work independently.
Interested in this job? Apply today!
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
Groot-BijgaardenStationsstraat 34 box 1