Accountant - Permanent Position
Temporary to permanent
Accounting & finance
Robert Half is currently looking for an Accountant to join an international services company for a permanent position in the Brussels region.
The company is located in the Brussels region and is active in the services industry.
Responsibilities of the Accountant:
- You will handle a part of the end-to-end accounting for one or several of the company's entities;
- You will prepare general ledger entries;
- You will reconcile various balance sheet accounts;
- You will ensure payroll reconciliation;
- You will undertake monthly and yearly closing activities P&L and balance sheet;
- You will prepare monthly VAT declarations and reconciliations;
- You will be responsible for local audit management and relationship;
- You will support on local tax compliance in collaboration with external advisors.
Required profile for the Accountant:
- You hold a Bachelor or Master's degree;
- You have minimum 4 years of experience in a similar role. Having experience with VAT is a must;
- You have experience related to at least 2 of the countries in scope (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Austria, Germany, Italy, Spain, France and Poland);
- You have relevant experience in a multi-country organization;
- You have experience in working with an ERP (Netsuite is a plus, but no must!);
- You are fluent in English and in 1 or more of the following languages: Polish, German, French, Spanish. Other languages are considered a plus;
- You are by nature very analytical, pragmatic, detailed-oriented;
- Next to this you are pro-active, reliable used to deliver quality on time;
- You have a positive mind set and a hands-on and no-nonsense approach;
- You enjoy working autonomously but are a team player as well;
- You enjoy working in change environment in a multi-cultural international company.
Interested in this position in an international working environment? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: