Accountant (M/F) - Brussels
Post Date : 09 August 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Accountemps is currently looking for an Accountant (M/F) for one of its clients.
Our client, situated in Brussels and active in the energy industry, is looking to strengthen their team with a motivated co-worker.
As an Accountant, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- You are responsible for the accounting from A to Z;
- You are responsible for the monthly closure, balances and reporting;
- You will report to the management;
- You will prepare the VAT declarations;
- You will collect and analyze account information;
- You will publish financial statements in time.
The qualifications needed as an Accountant are the following:
- You have a Bachelor or Master in Accounting;
- You have a minimum of 3 years' experience in accountancy;
- You have a strong expertise in accounting softwares (SAP, Isabel and MS Office) ;
- You are a team player driven by a positive and competitive mindset;
- You have the ability to focus on the customer's needs;
- You have proactive communication skills and are fluent in English and Dutch or French.
Our client offers:
- An interesting position in an inspiring, dynamic, international organization;
- A temporary full time contract;
- An interesting salary including extra-legal benefits.
Interested ? Send us your CV now! If you are looking for other finance and accountant missions, click here!