Accountant (ENG) - Brussels - Permanent Position
November 7, 2019
Accounting & finance
For an international organization established in Brussels (East), active in the manufacturing industry, we are currently looking for an Accountant (m/f) for a permanent position.
The company is located in Brussels and is active in Industrial engineering.
Reporting to the local Accounting manager, your main responsibilities as an Accountant will be:
- You are in charge of the timely input and record of transactions;
- You process monthly closing activities;
- You prepare cash forecasts according to payment terms and authorizations;
- You ensure timely reporting;
- You reconcile accounts of branch offices and international permanent establishments;
- You support external VAT advisor to file VAT returns.
Required profile for the Accountant:
- You hold a Bachelor degree in Accounting;
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role;
- You have a good knowledge of Belgian statutory reporting;
- You have experience in financial reporting in an international environment;
- You are fluent in English. Dutch and French knowledge is an advantage;
- You have good knowledge of MS Office, SAP and/or other ERP systems;
- You have good planning and organizational skills;
- You have a proactive attitude and an achievement drive.
What our client offers:
- You will work in a dynamic and agile international company.
- You have the opportunity to grow and develop your skills, competencies and career.
- A comfortable compensation package with market conform fringe benefits.
Interested in this position? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
De Kleetlaan 12a Box 4 - 4th floor