Accountant - Brussels
Post Date : 19 June 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Robert Half is currently looking for a (m/f) Accountant for one of our clients.
Our client, active in the catering and restaurant sector is based in Brussels.
As Accountant, you will have following responsibilities:
- Manage the statutory books;
- Prepare monthly & yearly closings;
- Reconciliation and intercompany matching;
- Support the external auditors;
- Office coordinator.
The requested qualifications for the position of Accountant include:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting;
- Minimum 2 years' experience;
- Fluent in English, French is an asset;
- Good knowledge of MS office (especially Excel);
- Analytical, assertive and result oriented with initiative;
- You understand quickly figures and issues as well as their impact;
- Team player;
- Good communication skills.
Our client offers you a position with lot of responsibilities and your expertise has an immediate impact on the decision making process.
Interested in this position of Accountant? Apply today!