Accountant - Brussels
Post Date : 17 November 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Description :Robert Half is currently looking for an (m/f) Accountant for one of our clients.
Our client, a Belgian industrial group, is located in Brussels.
Reporting to the CFO and Finance Manager, you as Accountant will have following responsibilities:
- Manage the accounting service;
- Periodic Closing of the month, year;
- Reporting & Analyses of the financial results;
- Prepare annual reports (statutory accounts) and Corporate Tax Return;
- Participate and support during budget cycle;
- VAT Declaration and indirect taxes returns;
- Provide management reports.
The requested qualifications for the position of Accountant include:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting - Tax;
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a multinational environment;
- Fluent in French and English;
- Good knowledge of VAT and CIT;
- Good knowledge of ERP System;
- Good analytical skills, good communicator and team player;
- Taking initiative, autonomy in your work and sense of responsibility.
Interested in this position of Accountant? Apply today!