Accountant - Brussels
August 14, 2019
Temporary to permanent
Accounting & finance
Accountemps is currently looking for an Accountant (M/F) for one of our clients.
Our client, an international company in the consultancy sector, is located in the center of Brussels.
As an Accountant, you will be autonomous in your function and will have the following responsibilities:
- Monthly balance and maintain accurate ledgers;
- Match purchase orders with invoices, follow-up incoming invoices, check invoices and process for payments, etc. ;
- Assist with the preparation of the financial reports;
- Monthly follow-up of the operating budgets;
- Develop quarterly financial statements, including cash flow, profit and loss statements and balance sheets, deposit the annual accounts;
- Report financial results to the management;
- Prepare the monthly VAT returns.
Your profile for the position of Accountant :
- Bachelor degree in Accounting ;
- At least 3 years of experience is a similar function;
- You speak fluently English and French;
- You already have an experience with an ERP;
- You are immediately available.
Our client offers you:
- An interim contract with possibilities of fix contract;
- An opportunity with responsibilities as Accountant;
- The possibility to evolve in an international environment and an open culture company;
- A competitive salary.
Interested by this exciting new challenge? Apply now!
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
BrusselsAvenue Louise 235 - 10th floor