Accountant - Brussels
August 9, 2019
Accounting & finance
Robert Half is currently looking for an Accountant for a permanent position based in Brussels.
Our client is a fast growing company active in the insurance sector.
As Accountant you will be responsible for:
- A-Z scope on A/R and collection processes for multiple entities;
- A-Z scope on A/P processes;
- Verification and booking of expense notes;
- Treasury: process all bank statements and preparation of outgoing payments and maintain the cash flow reporting;
- Prepare legal required reporting such as all VAT and BNB/FOD Finance reports;
- Prepare and support the periodical closing activities;
- Support the Chief Accountant in the preparation of the statutory closing and creation of annual accounts and tax declaration.
The required profile for the position:
- At least Bachelor Degree in Accounting;
- 5 years of experience in accounting;
- Fluent in English and French or Dutch, knowledge of the Greek language is an asset;
- Thorough knowledge of Belgian GAAP;
- Computer literate;
- Microsoft Office applications;
- Accounting Software;
- Outgoing personality and good communication skills;
- Well organized and punctual.
Interested in this position ? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
BrusselsAvenue Louise 235 - 10th floor